Linda's Granny Page

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thoughts and Prayers

Whew! A lot has happened since my last posting. At times, the news is overwhelming. It's hard to keep watching over and over the pictures of devastation from Louisiana, Mississippi and the whole area. I just can't imagine the hurt and helplessness that people must be feeling. It will most likely take many months, if not years, to recover and get back to some kind of normalcy.

It turned out to be a hectic week at work, trying to get the latest information before going to press. Getting into the busy time of year, so it's going to be difficult to take the rest of my vacation, but I will try to squeeze in a day here or there. I have to, sometimes, just to keep my sanity.

E is working tonight, he works again on Sunday and Monday. He said they may be closing early on Monday, so maybe he'll be home earlier.

Watching Becker and getting a laugh. It was really funny last night, too. TTFN

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home