Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Weekend Is Here!

We got the computer back on Friday,got it set up and E is using it. I decided to stay with my old one, but I lost a few documents in transferring them to the other one. I should have copied them, instead of moving them, when I put them on the CD to put on the new computer. Then I erased the CD. Oh, well! I'll know next time. Ha!

P, E and I went golfing this morning. It was nice to get out and get some exercise. I wasn't trying to clobber the ball so hard, and was doing better at hitting it. At least I didn't lose a ball. It wasn't until we got home that I really felt tired.

R is taking a nap, so it's quiet. We are watching the Harry Potter movies, just finishing up the second one.

Found a new game online, Chuzzle. It's a little different than Bejeweled 2.

We're supposed to have a chance of rain this next week. But we probably won't get any again, like last time. It's getting a little late in the season for monsoon, but the weatherman keeps trying to say this might be it.

Need to make a trip to Wal Mart for some new slippers, a few groceries, too. Probably do that tomorrow morning. Another weekend will be be over before you know it!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Glad you got the computer and it works. I hope it keeps on working.
    I'm glad M went to S's. Be sure you talk to her about not drinking over there and also to keep her distance from the boys. I'm glad she is getting to be a part of the group. But you really need to keep track of what goes on over there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home