Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Working While Relaxing

Just trying to set up the new computer we got in Garland. Putting all my favorite sites on so I can go to them quickly.

Got up this morning with mosquito bites all over my legs, one on my elbow! I guess they ate me up when we were out doing fireworks and P and D's Monday night. I guess I'll be putting something on them all day long. In fact, I just found another one! I've got a dozen bites, or 13.

These computers we got didn't have much of any software on them, but they have a lot of memory and such. I couldn't believe they were selling for such a low price! Going to transfer all my documents, music and things to this new one

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Are you sure they are bites or a rash. No one else got bit. We were sorry you had to go home so soon there was so much else to see and do. We have missed having you and P around. Did E get his job? How is M doing?

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Grinny Granny said…

    No, they itch just like mosquito bites. Eddie just went over to Walgreens, I think he was going to check on the job. He hasn't come back yet, so I don't know what he found out. Melissa is playing games on my old laptop, since it is hers now, she is excited to have her own computer. I got all my stuff (I think) copied over to the new one and I downloaded MicroSoft Money, so I will start a new register when I get last month's bank statement. Just relaxing today. It's going to be hot and dry for the next few days. Eddie just came back, said the manager wasn't there, so he doesn't know anything yet. Hopefully, he'll know something this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home