Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, June 09, 2005

What's Happening

Wow! Big changes are going on in our house. Our son has moved back home with our grandson. We're not used to having a little one around (2 years, 4 months). We're trying to get the house organized before I go back to work next Monday. And we came home with another cat to go with the one we already have, plus our two dogs. It's nice for my husband, a teacher, to have the summer off. He's looking at being able to retire after one more year. And I would like to quit working and stay home in the next couple of years. We had gotten comfortable with the way things were. But isn't that usually when it's time for a change? We do have to leave our comfort zones once in a while. It's going to mean more work for me with two more people in the house, but I'm enjoying it, because it's my son and grandson. Yes, I'd say it was time for a change.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger P M Prescott said…

    Wanted to be the first to bug you online.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Something else to take up more time on the computer. We have deceided to relocate to Canton if we can find a place to rent. I have been on line trying to find something but they are behind times in listing anything like that. I know when we looked last winter the real estate offices don't want to fool with you. I quess when we are ready we just drive around and look. Try some of Bruce's blog writers they are interesting. Give R and E a kiss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home