Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Relax!

Well, we're just taking it easy today. Made another $40 at our yard sale, total about $100, but we still have a lot of junk left. The kids just came in from hitting a tennis ball back and forth. We're watching Wimbledon on TV, R is asleep on the floor. We had a storm blow by late yesterday, but we didn't get any rain. You could sure smell it in the air, though. It's a little breezy outside today, with some scattered clouds. I go to work tomorrow and then I'm off for two weeks. E went to see Steven last night, sounds like he had a good visit. Got some laundry in the dryer, I'll try to get another load or two done today. Try to get some more done so we have plenty of clothes for our trip. I'm a little nervous about flying, and about the airport security, since I haven't flown in many years. I did get a few tips from Judy at work, though. Been playing games online. Played Scene It! with Melissa last night while E was gone, then put R to bed and we went to bed. Didn't hear E when he came in. Well, I'm going to go put another load in the washer so it will be ready when the dryer is done.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Glad E got to spend sometime with ?Steven. I still dont know when you are coming. P went to work today and she was suppose to come by for Michelle but she hasnt shown up yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home