Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Recovery

Trying to recover today from a migraine last night. Took half the day to start feeling human again. Made another trip to Wal Mart this morning, forgot calcium pills, got some new bathroom rugs, R needed diapers. R is taking a nap right now, could be up at any time, enjoying the quiet while we can, watching a NASCAR race. Need to go make sure I've got something to wear to work tomorrow, something comfortable, and no pantyhose! Played Tripoley and Whatzit! today. It's a lot more fun with four than just three. It's back to the routine tomorrow for all of us.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Darn it back to reality day. It does come around even when you are retired. I got more shots in my back today, I hope it straigthens out before this wears off. I seem to have lost a whole days mail that came while you were here. I can remember some of things that were in it but not all. I keep finding another thing I haven't received that must have been in that days mail. While i quesss its time to start packing to move.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Where oh where are you. Your birthday. Your present will be on the way shortly. It will just be late as usual. I had trouble finding what I wanted to send.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home