Linda's Granny Page

Friday, July 08, 2005

Can't Sleep

Had a hard time getting to sleep last night, bites were really touchy and could't lay under the covers without the itching. P found some Campho Phenique and put on them and gave me some Tylenol PM. Finally got to sleep and woke up when he and E left to go golf. R woke up right after they left, so I had to get up. After M gets up, I will go take a shower and put some more Campho on the bites. Need to get some milk today, all out. Today is my last day of vacation. I'll have to go to work on Monday, back to the routine!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Try putting Clorox on the bites that works too. I'm sorry you got so many bites. I don't think anyone else did. I have had some bites at the swimming pool but earlier before you were here. I don't think we have as many west nile here as in Alb. P is going for Chemo again today. We are waiting for her to bring us Michelle. D is going with her today. It is easier for her without the entire family along. Nice article in the Alb. Journal about the new cave in southern NM. You might look it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home