Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Keeping Busy

Another busy week at work. My monitor went out, so I'm using a loaner until my boss decides what to do. We went to Santa Fe this morning, did a little shopping. Stopped at the Ford dealer on the way back and looked into trading our Windstar on a Freestar, but it wouldn't work right now. Have to get the Neon paid off, another year and a half. We'd like to refinance the house. We're just about at the point where we could do it. P is looking at one more year of teaching and then retiring. Hope E gets the job at Wal Mart, it would be nice. There's some rumble going on outside, but I don't think we're going to get any rain. We have a better chance starting tomorrow, and even better Monday and Tuesday. This may kick off our monsoon season, hopefully. We rented some movies last night, watching the Aviator now. Leonardo Di Caprio does a pretty good job as Howard Hughes, I think. Time to stay at home and tighten the belt! Need to go get a few groceries tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET YOUR COMPUTER THIS WEEK AND getIT FIXED. I'm sorry you have had so much trouble with it. Of course it would be one of yours that doesn't work. Got a lot of paper work done yesterday. Annie called me yesterday, and I talked to her about 2 hours catching up on all the stuff with her. She gave me some more insight in what is going on at APS. But can you believe the schools here are more messed up. I'm going to send P a page out of todays paper he might find interesting. I'm not sure how but you need to find out what is in the background checks they keep running on E. You can't counteract them until you know. Kitty is sitting on the back of my chair playing with my hair. She is a mess. How is R doing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home