Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Weekend, Yeah!

The weekend is finally here! I look forward to them more than I used to. I dread going back to work, I didn't used to do that. I told P this morning that having this project is going to bug me until I get it done. I don't see that I'm going to have a lot of time to spend working on it, because next week is a short week. We go to press on Friday because of the Monday holiday. And then Jy is on vacation after the holiday. I've got to get N to order the card stock and envelopes for me, so I can get more cards printed. I'll be glad to get it done.

Just relaxing this weekend. Just got Dish installed, so I guess we'll see if there's anything to watch. Got laundry in the dryer. E will do laundry, so that helps. He tries to keep up with his and R's. M is starting to help a little more. She cleaned out the cat box last night without being told.

M is back in her room listening to the Elvis Hour, came out to get something to drink. R is being fussy. He won't go play with his toys, he wants to be the center of attention, especially when we're all here.

It's breezy outside, still have a chance for scattered showers, but we haven't been getting any in Albuq., the southeastern part of the state, I think, has been getting most of it. We could sure use some, it's so dry. TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Give a girl her credit! Last night I was freaking out and I realized that they were playing a joke on me, but I needed the movitation. You need to listen to the Elvis Hour more often. You never know what songs he'll play! I am tired of telling you what is on you need to start listening to Elvis now that we have Dish!

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Hi I'm back, moved and up to my ears in boxes. I'll call you with a new telephone number.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home