Linda's Granny Page

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Monday!

Tried to post last night and it didn't save, so I gave up and went to bed.

Have to print some cards at work today, so I've got a couple of things I need to get done before I do that. At least it will be a pleasant day, no C here today. She had to take her baby to college at NMSU. I think classes start next Monday.

E will be going to Tucson later this week. He works on Wednesday and then not until Sunday. He was going to call D and work out the details today. Which means we'll only have one vehicle for a few days, but then we've gotten by before. It's just so inconvenient.

I am going to make a Thank You card for Candy and invite her to come golf with P and I sometime. She is looking forward to the next UNM golf clinic, which is some time in October. We should get a newsletter before then letting us know, since we're on the mailing list.

We're supposed to have a few days of dry weather and maybe some more showers this weekend. It looks like we may start cooling off a little bit. At least it has not been as hot lately.

Someone is in my office, have to go to work!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Glad you are seeing Candy, I miss her and all of you. Candy is a good friend to have she has lots of contacts and could be a good source of a future job for E. Her husband is a really nice guy too.

    How is it having the house full again and even the little one?

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    You really need to find a new job that you like. You need it really bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home