Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Search Is Over!

Just a quick note before I have to start putting the paper together. E was hired today by Wendy's at Coronado Shopping Center (it's in the food court where Burger King used to be). He starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. I don't have any details yet, hours, days, etc., but at least he has a job. P had to take the van in this morning to see what is going on with the transmission, hope it's fixed today or by tomorrow morning! And doesn't cost an arm and a leg! Tomorrow afternoon starts our Minister & Family Retreat. It's going to be a working retreat, so our free time Friday afternoon may not be free for me. P had scheduled a tee time at UNM South for us, but I told him that if I couldn't go, he may call E to go with him. I don't know yet what E's hours are going to be.

Just wanted to share the good news!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Im glad E is working but it doesn't sound like much of a job. It is better than nothing and he has to start somewhere.

    Have a good time at the retreat.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Grinny Granny said…

    He's having two days of training and orientation, then he starts working next week 3-10 p.m. E, R and M may come up to the Sheraton tomorrow afternoon during our free time so we can do something. He is still planning on going to Tucson while D is there.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Just wanted to tell you that I have blog site up on yahoo! And you need to talk about me more because I feel all left out. Well I just wanted to bug you and tell this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home