Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wishes!

I wish I was as close to retirement as P is. I'm so ready to not go to work anymore. My heart just isn't in it anymore. But I'm trying to "do my part." I guess it's come to this because I've started thinking about how nice it would be to stay home. If I do take a day or two off, it's hard to go back. I used to enjoy going back to work, but I would much rather not have to go back and be able to stay home.

Enough of that. We've been watching Becker on the satellite. Reggie takes him to an acupuncturist for his chronic back pain. We always get a big laugh out of him.

P wants me to check out his blog. He says he changed the "Moo"carena pictures. Ugh!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Terrific pictures. It looks like you were having fun.

    It will be worse next year without P working. Just hang in there it will be over before you know it and you will be tired of staying home all day.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Those were really nice pictures and I could tell you apart from a distance in the pictures. School was fine today and no homework today. I would have wanted to see that, but I had a thing. Sorry I missed it.

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    I feel really sorry for you, but you have to keep the money rolling in for him.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    You really need to blog everyday so the rest of us that blog everyday can leave only one comment. And see all that we say. Even blog at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home