Linda's Granny Page

Monday, August 08, 2005

Whew!

Whew! The retreat was over Saturday morning. It was a working retreat, but we had Friday afternoon free, went and played golf with P at UNM South. Got the van serviced, the Neon is in the shop now, and the van needs something else done to it. When it rains, it pours!

Got some laundry done Saturday and Sunday, more tonight when I got home. E washed a load that is in the dryer now. At least he helps out. M said she was going to do a load, but she was home with R today while E was at work and then P and E took the Neon to get it fixed.

M set up her own blog tonight. I think she is Aunty Pesty. I haven't checked it out yet, but she put a comment on my blog. Her first day of classes is Thursday.

Today is Monday, so it was deadline day for the paper at work. Mondays are always busy. And our e-mail was not working today, so that just added to trying to get caught up after being off for a day and a half and the weekend.

Just talked to Candy P., she is going to keep R on Thursday and Friday while E is working, P and M are at school and I'm working. She was telling me about a Stampin' Camp she went to this past weekend. It sounds like it was very well organized. Maybe I can get back into that some time after things settle down (if they ever do!).

It's shaping up to be another busy week! Got some ironing done before I sat down to do this. E loaded up the dishwasher this morning and ran it. E will do things that need to be done without being told to do them. He's used to having to do them, especially with a 2-year-old around!

Have the pre-season football game on between Chicago and Miami. Haven't really been watching it, but we watched Monk at 8 and back to the football game. It's Monday night, so we'll stay up and watch Jay Leno and his dialogue, and headlines, if he has that tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    I just found M blog. Wow I can't believe how well she does. Maybe being almost 19 is helping. Now if she would just finish school. I'm glad your keeping in touch with Candi P. I have been meaning to call her and Gloria too. I miss everyone and our stamping group. I am trying to get utilites changed today. can you believe 25 miles away every utility is different. You have to get R a tape player and tapes. It will help him learn to talk.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Just here to bug you and tell you hi. Al. is almost ready for school, but I am totally ready for it. I miss our stamping group too. It was fun while it lasted. We need to stamp more often to keep us sane. Al. was so surprised to hear that I had a blog and she is going to visit it and probably leave a comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home