Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yeah! Friday!

Thank good tomorrow is Friday! It can't come soon enough for me. Worked until 5 and got home just before 6.

E and R left this morning to go to Tucson. It sure is going to be quiet around here for a few days. They'll be back on Saturday, E has to go to work Sunday.

M said I should find a job I really like, but she doesn't realize that it's not that easy for someone my age to find a job. I still enjoy the work somewhat, it's the co-workers and circumstances that make it so bad.

Dish TV is advertising a special offer we're thinking about taking them up on. We've been thinking about changing, mostly to save a little each month. P is not real happy with DirecTV.

Mom called and said she has not been feeling good, she wants me to call her in the morning and check on her. She said she is going to call and make a doctor's appointment tomorrow. But I think I might take the afternoon off and maybe take her to urgent care if she's not feeling any better. She may not be able to get in to see her doctor for another week. She can't wait that long, she said she is losing weight, no appetite, allergies, upset stomach. She's been feeling bad for a week or so, but she seems to be getting worse. At least she's willing to go see the doctor. I think she is more willing, now that she is on Presbyterian instead of Lovelace.

Need to do some other things on the Internet, so I will sign off. TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    I hope she gets well and gets some food in her. I hope E has fun on his trip and R too. Let C and J to the paper while you are away.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Be sure to keep a check on your mom. The weather could be part of it, it could be depression. The heat of summer and staying in so much gets to a lot of us. I will call you this evening, we need to talk about P. Her chemo doesn't seem to be working and her tumor is growing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home