Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday Afternoon!

Well, it's Saturday afternoon. I've actually got a little bit of time here at home by myself (except for two dogs and two cats). That's a rarity! E is at work and P, M and R went over to Family Dollar to find R some toys to play with outside.

I went in to work for three hours this morning, caught up on a few things, and worked a little on my mailout. Being the only one in the office last week didn't give me any time to do anything else but work on the paper. I got another 1,000 cards printed this morning and started stuffing some more envelopes until it was time to leave.

I had to go to Mom's, she was having a free hearing test. She ordered two new hearing aids. I knew it was expensive, but that's ridiculous! She'll have them in three to four weeks. Her old ones were analog. These new ones are digital, and he said they are much better.

P, M and R just came home. I need to get the laundry in the dryer, oops, it's not done yet. They got R a cute little pair of shoes, maybe he won't be able to kick them off the way he kicks off his tennis shoes we bought him. He can't do that with his clodhoppers. P is feeding him some tapioca pudding right now.

It's clouding up again, we had a nice hard rain last night. But they say it's going to be dry again for the next week. But it's been in the 80s, so it hasn't been too bad.

Watching the UNM Lobos game. They were supposed to have tennis on, but they will have it on a tape delay at 10:35 tonight. If we can stay awake, we may watch it.

M didn't want me to go to work this morning, but she's just been back in her room watching TV and listening to music.

I got the book I ordered on CDs in the mail today. It's a Danielle Steel novel called "Miracle." I may try to listen to it when I'm going to work and back. That might be about the only time I have to listen to it, unless P wants to listen to it, too.

Getting hungry, so I guess I'll go get something to eat. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Well, I'm back on line I don't know for how long. It is impossible to sit on the edge of the bed to use the internet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home