Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Week Coming to an End

From the inactivity on the blogs, I guess everybody is busy. It's the same here, too.

P says teachers are getting more crap from the administration, what else is new? E went to golf practice with M yesterday and today. They didn't get home until about 7 tonight. When I got home, P, R and I went to Staples so I could buy some card stock for my project. Haven't yet received what was ordered, so I went and bought some. I may try to go in Saturday morning for a little while if I don't get to work on it tomorrow. I don't expect I will tomorrow. I've been the only one in the office this week, except the partial days that John comes in. Jy is on vacation and C has been working with the disaster relief team at the Convention Center, cooking and serving meals to the evacuees from New Orleans. I expect they'll still be down there tomorrow, too. Jn is still writing stories on the disaster relief, so it's been slow coming together. I had to send out a bunch of e-mails and faxes this morning with a press release about the disaster relief. We have a feeding unit in Magee, Miss., and a group of chaplains in Louisiana, I think. With several in the building out for that, the building has been kind of quiet, but busy. I have gotten a lot done, just not what I need to get done, namely that mailout.

R was being a pest again, so he is in his room with the gate in front of the door. It's quiet back there now, so he may be asleep. It's 10 o'clock and time for the news.

I need to e-mail my brother and sister-in-law, I may try to do it tomorrow morning before I get cracking on the paper. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    It is Tuesday not yesterday, yesterday E had to work. I went alone yesterday! Get your facts striaght!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home