Linda's Granny Page

Monday, September 12, 2005

A New Week

Well, this week has started out a little more like normal, at least. E is working until closing tonight, so he'll be home late. He usually gives several rides home. R is being a pest, as always. M is back in her room, on the computer. Have a few things to do in the morning, then I can print some more cards for my mailout. I plan on working on it as much as I can and hopefully, I will get it done this week. Our next issue, the last one in September, will be a color issue.

I've been able to avoid the traffic mess at Coors and I-40. They are closing either Coors or the freeway at night, working on one of the fly-overs. Every time I go through there, which isn't very often lately, I can really see progress. There's still an awful lot to be done, though. They have about another year or more to work on it.

Need to get Watson clipped this weekend, he looks like our "Ragg Mopp." He acts like a different dog after he's clipped. He'll priss and prance around.

Need to go put some laundry in. It's impossible to keep up with now, with five of us in the house! TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Give watson ahug for me. I sure miss harry.

    P is going to ask D mom to move back to there house with them. I know she doesn't have any choice but it still hurts.

    We are runing out of money and throwing money at this problem is not helping.

    Now I have discovered that not only one telephone cord works. Only one telephone outlet works.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home