Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mission Accomplished!

Praise the Lord! I got them all stuffed, labeled, sealed and postage on them today. It will be taken to the post office tomorrow morning. I hope they don't find any problems with the bulk mailing. That's the first one I've ever done, but C helped me with it, so hopefully it's alright. I'm sooooo glad that's done. Now I may start getting some of those cards back, or e-mails. Just generating more work!

Had to get the paper all put together today, Jn won't be in the office tomorrow. Still have a couple of things to finish, but at least that will give me time to get caught up on other little things.

After I got home, P and R and I went to pick up M at the golf course and we went out to eat and picked up a few things at the dollar store.

E should be home in a little bit, he was only working 'til 9. They close at 9, but he said he didn't have to stay for closing. He's supposed to be off tomorrow, but since two people just quit, he may work a little more.

M and I are going to the golf clinic this Saturday. Cdy said she would be there. It will be good to see her again. P said she was at the IC meeting at school the other day and asked about R.

P just put R to bed. Checked his diaper, wasn't wet, so he should be good until morning. M is trying to write a research paper.

TGTF! TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Tell Candy hello for me I have been thinking about her a lot lately. I quess I need to call her.

    don't be so quick to take on Jn big jobs again. This one has stressed you too much. Remember NO is an answer too.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    You project is finished you should have time to blog.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    You really do have time to blog especially at home. You really need to stop playing the games. That is for me when I am done with homework.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home