Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Things Go Wrong!

Well, the picture I wanted to put in wouldn't work, so I guess I'll forget it. It was a funny that brings a smile to my face whenever I see it. After a day like yesterday, I could use that.

Discovered a leak under the kitchen sink, so we had to call a plumber. P moved the TV, DVD and DVR and then the DVR wouldn't work. He finally had to reprogram it, it took a couple of hours. M and I went down to Mom's, so we weren't here to hear him rant and rave. It was working by the time we got home. Going to take the van in and see if we can get the taillight fixed today while we're at home. And now I'm getting a sinus headache again. Need to go take all my vitamins, etc., and something for my head.

Got a load of laundry done yesterday. E had put a load of his stuff in when M and I got home, so I put it in the dryer after he went to work. Need to do some more today. I think E loaded the dishwasher. It needs to be run. Couldn't do that yesterday while the plumber was here because he had the water turned off to the whole house.

Going to get my hair cut today. I'd like to get my nails done, too. But I don't know if I will. I need to take Mom shopping on Friday. She wants to go to Sears and get some flannel pajamas and a jacket. She is going to a meeting at church this afternoon. And she'll go for the CARE meeting on Thursday morning.

E is going to make a trip to the dump in his truck today. He'll go down to Mom's and get her sacks of leaves, too.

P is up and wants to take the van over to the repair shop, so I guess I'll go get dressed. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Hang in there we can't put old heads on young shoulders. I'm so afraid E is going to get hurt and R doesn't do well with more people around. Staying together for the kids doesn't work. Aunt Corky did that and her kids at almost 60 still show the effects of that bad marriage. I know has to do what he things best but I can't believe he will find a job there now either. P said E thinks things are his fault. How stuipd it takes two to make a marriage and if one of them is not trying nothing with work. Sorry to get on my soap box.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home