Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Survived!

Well, this week is almost over. State convention is over and I'm back home. It's good to be back home. Tomorrow will be very busy. I will put the entire paper together, that is the plan, anyway. It is so beautiful up around Bloomfield, Farmington and that whole area. The colors are still changing (it's late this year), and the rock formations and mountains are pretty, too. They're a lot different than the Sandias, but it is beautiful up there. I have been to Farmington before, but not Bloomfield. Had a good time, Carolyn and I spent the afternoon on Wednesday driving around Farmington, Aztec, Kirtland. We had a nice time visiting with each other. We don't get to do that much in the office.

Richie was glad to see me when Pat, Melissa and Richie came to pick me up at work. Eddie said he didn't seem to miss me, but he was glad to see me. It's good to be home. I'll be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight. I had a nice comfortable bed at the Best Western in Bloomfield. It's a very new place, so it was nice. They had high-speed wireless Internet access, so I was able to keep in touch. I did get a call through to home on my cell phone Wednesday before we went to supper.

Had a lot to do this afternoon when we got back to the office. I just finished writing my story on the men's meeting. Jn will take it, along with Jy's story on the women's meeting and write one big story on all three meetings. He was at the Pastors' Conference. I had started it last night after we got back to the motel, while I was watching the end of the World Series.

Back to the normal routine! TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    I really liked Farmington when we went up to see Billie and her husband. They have such a nice house. Billie, her sister, her sister-in-law, and a friend will be here on Thursday. I am so anxious to see them. It seems like forever since I have seen anyone from Alb.

    I have a doctor appointment today. I hope he can figure out way I am having so much stomach pain and chest pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home