Linda's Granny Page

Friday, December 23, 2005

Day Trip

Here's a picture of R in his car seat in the van when we got to Amarillo yesterday. He has on a new outfit that E bought him with Christmas money, gift cards, or whatever. That was a long drive to go over and come back, but I'm glad M and I went. We got back about 7:30 last night, haven't heard from E. He's supposed to be back on Sunday. It will sure be quite around, here, especially with both E and R gone. It will be strange when E comes back and R doesn't. I think it will be hard on E, I think that may be the only reason he is not coming back until Sunday. He'll have the time to maybe get another job or work more hours. He wanted to become a manager there at Wendy's. We're just taking it easy after that long drive yesterday. We talked about going to see the Narnia Chronicles, but we decided to take it easy instead. We might go after Christmas. Now M says she wants to go. Still have a little bit of shopping to do, I still need to get my hair cut and wrap a few presents. Still trying to figure out everything on this new digital camera, but it takes pretty good pictures, but I crop them down. Well, I guess we're going to the movie. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home