Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Pictures



Here's a couple of pictures taken with our new digital camera. If you can see some of the presents under the tree, they are all for R from his other grandmother. I have some presents I need to wrap and put under the tree. I only have another day and a half to work, then I'm off until Jan. 3. Going to cook our other turkey later this week. Going to watch the Cowboys and Redskins later today. Just starting to think about lunch. Next time I'll have to post pictures of the two cats. Pippen is still so much of a kitten, he can be very playful at times. The two of them chase each other and tussle. Sometimes they'll play with the dogs, swatting at their tails. P and M are off for two weeks now, so it's time to start playing games, maybe doing some puzzles (not so easy with a little one around, though). Got my fuzzy slippers on my feet 'cause they're cold and a jogging suit. Once I get cold, it's hard to get warm. A fire might help, but if we do build a fire, it will be later, when it's getting dark. We started to watch Cleopatra last night, but found the Denver-Buffalo game, so we watched that. I made a new salad from a recipe that Pat brought home from school. It's made with ramen noodles, broccoli slaw, cashews, sunflower seeds, and the dressing uses the flavor packets from the noodles, oil, sugar and vinegar. It's not something I would ordinarily try, but we had it at a gathering and I liked it, so Pat got the recipe. I made it and took it to work for our goody day. I may make some more to go with our turkey later this week.


P.S. More Pictures!

Here’s a picture of Pippen. M took him in with her to take a shower. He just sat there while I flashed the camera at him! I will have to try to get pictures of Mistress sometime. She’s sleeping on the back of the couch right now. R is also asleep on the couch. E is getting ready for work, M is still in the shower. More to come!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Pictures are great and I am glad you are blogging again. We miss all of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home