Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More Pictures!




Here's a couple more pictures, one of Mistress, E's cat, and here's E, after we got up this morning. E finished watching Batman Begins, which we rented the other day. We also rented Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Bewitched on Monday night, they have to be back tonight.

I'm free now for two weeks! Don't go back to work until Jan. 3. We have a nominee for a new executive director that will be voted on at the Evangelism Conference Jan. 31. He's a pastor from Bloomfield. He and his wife are a really sweet couple. The state convention in October was at his church. Our pastor was one of the three they were interviewing, along with the pastor of Sandia. If he's approved, he'll start on Feb. 13, flying to the executive directors' meeting in Canada.

E is driving to Amarillo tomorrow to meet D and let R spend a couple of hours with him, since we can't go for Christmas.

Pat went out this morning to play golf, the first time he's been out in a while. I'm going to get my hair cut later this morning. It's driving me nuts, because it's getting too long, falling down in my eyes. And I can't stand to have hair in my face.

That broccoli slaw salad I made for goody day was pretty good. Pat finished off what I didn't take to work. I'll have to make some more.

Need to wrap some Christmas presents and put them under the tree. So far, all of the presents are for R.

Guess it's time to go get dressed and get some things done. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home