Linda's Granny Page

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Almost Here!





Today is my first day of vacation! I'm glad I didn't have to go to work today. It's been snowing for three or four hours and doesn't show any sign of stopping any time soon. The back yard is white. The van out in the front yard is covered with snow and the street is white, too.

Eddie has to go into work at 4 today and work until closing. I hope he doesn't have too much trouble getting home.

This storm is supposed to be out of here tomorrow sometime. But we may have another storm in here on Friday. But it's not supposed to be as big as this storm.

The babies (two dogs and two cats) are in the house. Mistress (E's cat) thinks she wants outside. She keeps going to the door, but I don't think she really wants to go out in the cold snow. Lucy and Watson (dogs) are asleep in front of the two couches.

I just took a couple of pictures out the back door. Watson got up to see what I was doing. I'll post this and then go back and post the pictures. I also took some pictures of Lucy and Watson, I don't know if they came out any good yet. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home