Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

First Cold Snap

Well, we have our first winter storm. Except all the snow is on the other side of the mountains. There's been a light dusting in parts of town. But it's frigid cold. The wind this afternoon really made it feel really cold. It's supposed to be down to about 17 degrees tonight. That's really cold!

Took the afternoon off. Need to use up my vacation before the end of the year. I have all but one day scheduled between now and Dec. 22 when our break starts.

Go to the doctor next week for my post-op check. Don't expect anything out of the ordinary. She told me that my blood work showed my iron was low, again. I'm back to taking my vitamins every day.

Oh, we are finally getting a major restaurant on the west side. Just south of the credit union on Coors, they are building a Cracker Barrel. It will be nice to have a nice restaurant to go to that's not 10 miles away.

The two cats are curled up on the bed. They know the right place to go to, nice and soft and comfy. I think I will join them. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Wow a cracker barrel on the west side of town. I wish we had one here. The closest one is tyler 35 miles away. I'm your not on the way today. The tv was showing all kinds of accidents on all the highways west and north of Dallas. Can't wait for you all to get here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home