Linda's Granny Page

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, the last couple of weeks have been busy at work. This week is the one really busy week because we're doing the State Mission Offering edition. I will start putting it together tomorrow. We usually don't start until Thursday. Actually got my layout started today, I usually don't do that until Wednesday. Jn has been driving us all crazy with little projects, looking for information here and there. Jy has been getting together pictures for the articles, so we'll see how it goes.

Got my laptop back today. We had taken it in to Circuit City late last week. They were advertising a free check-up for any PC. Basically, either my RAM is going bad or I have a really nasty bug. (Maybe something that my virus protection didn't catch?) We've talked about looking for a new one, but we'll just keep our eyes open for a good buy. My CD-ROM doesn't work anymore, but it's been that way for some time. It works fine for what I need to do, e-mail, checkbook, etc.

Just updated the checkbook tonight. It's been a nice quiet evening, no TV. There's nothing to watch tonight anyway.

Just a bit frazzled after today. Constantly working on one thing or another. Made a stop at Circuit City to get my computer and Boston Market to pick up supper. Came home on the freeway, the traffic is heavier now that school has started. I haven't been coming home that way with the weather every night when I come home. But then tonight was later than I usually come home, too.

Gathering up miscellaneous things to put in a box to send to our daughter in Texas. I hope school is going good for her. Time to wind down some more. TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    M is asking for her Mary Kaye if I knew of a dealer her I would get some for her. Don't let them stress you out at work.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Grinny Granny said…

    I'm getting things together for another box. I've got that put aside for the box. Yesterday was a bad day. Came home exhausted and "weepy." Went to sleep early. Feel a little better today, still tired. I'm sitting here now waiting on Jn to come in because I've run out of space. This is the special mission offering edition I'm working on. Going to try to take it easy this weekend. But we're getting into the busy time of year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home