Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Small Town Holiday!

Wow! We've been so busy since we've been here in Canton. We have been having fun spending time with hubby's family. Went to a fireworks display last night. It was such a nice time in a small town. We've not had much of that. This has been a real vacation, relaxing, somewhat, and enjoyable. Even stayed an extra day. Heading home tomorrow. Picked up a lamp for my living room, a pair of khaki cargo shorts, etc. Daughter has decided to stay here, for the summer at least. It will be good to get home, though. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Hi. I miss you too. Sadie has been sweet. I have not had to watch M yesterday or today, but tomorrow I will. This morning nothing in my brain was working. I already have a job as a receptionist, but I won't get paid though. I watched a bit of TV and some music. Thanks for the comment you left. Went rubber stamping last night and it was a bit rushed and on the way home we were talking about how V worked back home. Right now G is watching L&O. Go ahead and erase GX off of the DVR. I will try to watch the next episode on Saturday. Well enough talking for me. TTFN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home