Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Improvement

Started vacuuming in the living room this morning and Mom called. She needed to go to the grocery store. The guy who usually takes her is out of town on vacation. She wanted to get some things to cook in the microwave. Cooking on the stove or in the oven just makes the house too hot. I also picked up a couple of things, including a cantaloupe. I will see if it's ready to be cut and eaten tonight or in the morning.

My golf game is improving. I got two, count them, not one, but two pars. And one was on the hardest hole on the course, according to my hubby. We played at Puerto del Sol, and with a guy who also lives on the West Side. We had a good time. It was hot, but we were having a good time. I had a push cart for my bag, but my legs were giving out on the last three holes (Puerto is only a 9-hole course). I have been a little stiff since we got home and took a shower. I'll probably be tired tomorrow.

E came home from work early, he wasn't feeling well. We think he may have reacted to getting sunburned yesterday when he and M went out and played 18 holes at Ladera. They both came home sunburned, even though they put sunscreen on. E's face and arms got red. M's neck is pretty red, but we put some aloe gel on it last night and she is OK.

Had M clean off our bathroom sink and counter. She got things organized. Put up a little over the faucet shelf to help. Getting little things done here and there. It's nice to be enjoying my vacation this time.

Our trip to Texas is getting closer. Getting anxious to see everybody. It's been a year since we were there. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home