Linda's Granny Page

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Date Night!

Well, hubby and I had a date last night, went out for dinner and a movie. We went to Asado Brazilian Grill for supper. They have a salad bar, with vegetables, salad makings, etc., and they bring 15 different kinds of meats around to your table and choose what kind you want. It was a good meal, I stuffed myself. Then we walked over to the movie theater and ended up seeing "The Breakup" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. It was really good. We had seen Vince Vaughn on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and he talked about it and showed a clip. The best part was at the beginning when they were showing pictures of the two of them together, one picture was of the two of them in cow suits! I just started laughing! I'm sure the other people in the theater around us were wondering what was so funny. They just weren't in on the inside joke! But it was a good story, really enjoyed it.

Went down to Mom's this morning with M and watered the front and back yards. She had watered the flower beds yesterday because Bob had planted some flower seeds, so she wanted to keep them moist so the flowers will come up. The back yard is not bad, it's in the shade a lot, with that huge cottonwood in the back yard. The front yard gets most of the sun, and it's pretty brown, with green around the edges. Bob soaked it pretty good while he was here. So we're going to try to keep it watered. She can't do it enough to keep it looking good. If she waters it, it grows, then it needs to be cut, so she doesn't want to water it. Oh, well!

P and I are going out to golf again this afternoon. I think this time we're going out by the airport to Puerto del Sol. I always enjoy getting out and getting some exercise.

This next week is the SBC annual meeting, so Jn is gone. I'll be working on some projects to get caught up when I'm not downloading pictures or something for our SBC edition. Then I start vacation on the 20th for three weeks!

Going to play golf! More later! TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Im glad you two had a date night you need to do it more often. I hope you get to come for vacation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home