Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Busy, Busy!

Who isn't busy these days? And it seems like it's getting busier and busier, never a dull moment. But I'd rather be busy than bored.

Went out to breakfast with E, he doesn't go into work until 4 this afternoon. Decided to take it easy today. P was gone all day yesterday to a teacher's union convention. We had talked about going out and playing nine holes of golf, but I think he's too tired. I didn't really feel like it this morning, either. Still doing laundry, always doing laundry (well, not always)! The dryer is running, will wash another load or two. It takes so long to dry a load of cotton, espcially on the No Heat setting.

P just came in from watering in the back yard. I'm blogging and P is going to continue reading to me from a book I found out in the garage. It's the first in a series of four, I think. We got caught up on all our recorded TV programs last night. So now it's time to start another week. We'll tape one or two here and there, and be able to watch one or two one night or maybe two nights, and then get caught up on Saturday again, since there's nothing on Saturdays.

Will be glad to close on our refinance on Tuesday, hopefully. They would probably be able to do it on Monday, but I need to be at work on Monday, to get the paper to the printer. Yes, unfortunately, I feel like I need to be there to do that. It used to be I felt like they could handle it, but now that things have changed, I feel like if it's going to be done right, I need to be the one to do it. But Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the easiest days to take off. Thursday is paper layout day. And every other Friday is flex day (the other two are off), so I feel like I need to be there. Unless something comes up, which has happened before. Then John just closes the office. There's not very many people in the building on Fridays, anyway. So it ends up being a quiet day when I can get some things done.

Well, P sat down to check his e-mail and blog, I guess. So I'm going to check on the laundry and then work on plastic canvas. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Why are you not doing flex time? You deserve some time off too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home