Linda's Granny Page

Monday, April 24, 2006

Work, Work, Work!

What's that saying? A woman's work is never done. Work all week and come home and work. Did some house cleaning on Saturday, needed to be done. Melissa helped me in the bedroom. E worked out in the yard and got the air conditioner hooked up and running.

Just finished watching Seventh Heaven. Just put a load of laundry in the washer during a commercial. Now I need to go rinse out some pantyhose and hang up clothes I pulled out of the dryer this morning.

Need to work on plastic canvas. I'd like to get these finished by the end of July, but I don't think that's possible. I have two folders finished already and I'm working on a third. I'm not sure how many I'm going to make, I think it's 11.

Better get busy, I have an hour before another program comes on! TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    Why are you making 11 folders. They are great but who are they for?

    What is going on with M

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Grinny Granny said…

    I decided to do them for all the support staff. I think that includes JE, WMU director. I have two done and one more almost completed. M is not doing anything yet. She is doing things around the house, she does her own laundry and sometimes more, if she's asked to. She does dishes, vacuuming, etc. We've tried to get her to start making supper at night, but that hasn't come about yet. We're hoping to get some things done around the house, inside and out, this summer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home