Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Title

Another week is almost done. Dancing With the Stars just started, so I may get a little distracted while doing this.

OK, back to the blog, commercial.

Met P and M at Coronado last night, picked out frames and ordered new glasses. It will take about a week to get them, I think. P took me over to Macy's to pick out a Valentine gift. I found a medium-sized cross necklace that is two-toned, gold and silver. I'll probably wear it for a few days, at least, before I take it off.

I'm back again.

I was working away this afternoon and didn't realize it was time to quit until it was 4:50. I should have left 20 minutes ago! I hate to end a day that way! Have to get home on Thursday night to watch Dancing With the Stars!

Tomorrow will be another busy day, even though the other two will be off. Jn will be in and we'll finish this paper and start on the next. He will be out of the country all next week, so it will slow down a little. At least I'll be able to open the blind tomorrow and be able to see outside a little bit. It turned cloudy today, I think it may be cloudy tomorrow, too.

Back to Dancing With the Stars! TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home