Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, January 22, 2006

More Pictures!





OK, the filing cabinet is now where my desk used to be. I got tired of being behind that wall, I felt like I was hiding. Jn said he didn't mind it, though. This is the only arrangement that would work to get everything in. I had no say about moving into the corner office, either, it was Jn's decision. He said everybody would naturally go to my office to see him. I think he just wanted the view. Even looking out the office door, I can't see much, but it's better than just looking at the wall.

Well, I hope this works out with the vehicles. We now have a Hyundai Elantra, color is teal (green). Why is it we have ended up with so many green vehicles since we live on Mint Pl.? That's another story. They took E's truck on trade-in for $500. I was surprised, but they said they would take it, even though it's not running. It's seven years old, but the van should be a good vehicle for E and his growing family. At least he is going to stay here until mid-June and save up some money to build a nest egg. So P will be driving the Neon. He'll be glad to have something to drive, instead of being without transportation for the last seven months.

M and I will have our eyes checked tomorrow for new glasses. She wants to get contact lenses, but P says she's going to have to pay for them herself when she gets a job. I think I'm going to go back to regular bifocals instead of the progressive lenses. Maybe that will work better looking at the computer all day.

P wanted to get out and play some golf this weekend, but it didn't work out. We were at the car dealer half of the day, and the football games were this afternoon. But now that he has a vehicle, he can go after school. Golf team practice starts sometime next month, so it's nice that P will have transportation.

E went out with S yesterday, came down to the car dealer when we needed him to, then they went back to the flea market for a little while. E had to go to work last night. He's working tonight, too. He's been working a few more hours, but not enough. He's been putting in applications at a few places around, but nothing yet. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    I'm glad E is seeing S as long as it is not to just drink. S is coming next weekend. He has lots of work to do while he is here. How are you going to do without cell phones. When you get use to them how do you give them up. I do have numbers to call you at work as well as home. Jazz up that office and stop letting it be the storage room.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home