Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy Weekend!

I'm sorry the link didn't work. I don't know why. The only way I know is to e-mail it to you, P. I was going to put it on my blog, but I think there are copyright restrictions.

P, M and I loaded about half of what was left of the shed in a U-Haul truck. It wasn't easy, that stuff was heavy! We got the truck unloaded, after going to three different dump sites, came home, cleaned out the truck, filled it up with gas and took it back.

We were going to go stay at a motel and get in the hot tub and swimming pool. They either didn't have adjoining rooms or the rates were too high. So we just came home, took showers and relaxed the rest of the day. We're all feeling some sore muscles today.

Went to WalMart this morning, got a few things; paid a couple of bills online; searched for the story I wanted to post, gave up.

Getting ready to go down to Mom's and take her and Bob out to lunch for Mom's birthday today.

Oh, yeah! The I-40 and Coors interchange is finally done (except for some landscaping) and open. It's really nice and it's easier to get to WalMart now. They have started working on the intersection of Fourth and Montano, so now I'm going to work this summer on the freeway. It only takes me 30 minutes!

Gotta go! TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger MsPenni said…

    Great news, take pictures and send to us. I think mom and I are a little home sick for NM. We found a lady in Canton to do stampin up, so I'm feeling more at home here. Miss you guys. Talk to you soon.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    I'm not as homesick as I was last summer. A nice house makes a lot of difference. Also AC that really works. It was suppose to be 95 degrees today. And what was I doing at 3:00 PM today? Ironing it really wasn't that hot inside the house. But I am realy tired of ironing. I have to find some more clothes that doesn't have to be ironed.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    You should try dan's redroof inn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home