Linda's Granny Page

Friday, July 07, 2006

Back From Vacation!

We got home today at about 5:00. What a trip! We had a really good time visiting with hubby's family. Thanks! Went to First Monday all three days, got a few things there, including a wooden trash bin and a denim top and crop pants. I also picked up some fireant bites. One in particular, on my right wrist, really was a bother. It itched so bad, and it's in a bad spot, right where you rest your had on the table, to work a mouse, things like that. Had some rain while we were there. Had rain at home while we were gone, so that was nice. Daughter decided to stay in Texas for the summer, at least. Going to miss her, miss her already. It was good to get home and see the animals, Pippin, Mistress, Lucy and Watson. Gave them all a hug and kiss from M. E went over to Dion's and got a salad and pizza for supper. Taking it easy now, need to rest up from the drive today. Neither one of us slept very good last night. The mattress in the cabin at the KOA in Abilene was as hard as a rock! Just couldn't get comfortable. It will be good to sleep in our own adjustable beds tonight. Watching a new episode of Monk, then I will go unpack suitcases. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Well I am glad that y'all are safe and sound. Sadie decided to try and eat my lunch! She is as bad as Watson! That is impossible! She is outside right now. I put her outside after chasing her and hitting her for stealing my lunch. I haven't started yet, but when I do they are going to train me and I be there when I am not watching M. P and D watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 last night while M was asleep. One of these days I might go see that. DO NOT SEE IT BEFORE I DO! Well talk to you later. TTFN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home