Linda's Granny Page

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back to Work!

Yesterday was first day back at work. Worked an extra hour and 15 minutes. Today I got caught up on e-mail, didn't even have a chance to look at it much yesterday except what I needed to. We got flat screen monitors while I was off. It sure doesn't take up as much space as the old one.

We didn't have any rain today, probably not any tonight, either. Mistress went outside after we had finished eating supper, and walked back in with a baby lizard in her mouth, dropped it at my feet and pawed at it a little. I finally picked it up and took it out to the front flowerbed. I don't know if it will survive or not. But it was just a baby! It was so tiny. Its tail was as long as its body.

It's quiet around the house with E at work and M in Texas. I think P enjoyed having the day to himself. E is off this weekend, so P is thinking of renting a truck to haul off the rest of the stuff in the back yard. They got the patio set put together last night. It's nice. TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Aunty Pesty said…

    Mistress got a baby lizard and brought into the house!? What did E say about that? Ginger is as lazy as Pippin. I miss Pippin and Mistress. Well talk to you later. Tell E that I love him and miss him. TTFN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home