Linda's Granny Page

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Delay Day!

The schools here are on a two-hour delay because of the weather. We have a dusting of snow outside, but there's probably more snow on the east side of town, closer to the mountains. My office follows the school system, so I don't need to be at work until 10:30.

Tijeras Canyon was a mess last night, I-40 between Tramway and Highway 550 was closed for about 4 hours overnight, because of so many accidents. The mountains usually catch all our weather, but once in a while we manage to get some. This is the first time in a couple of years, at least, that the schools have even had a delay day. The kids are probably rejoicing.

Mom is probably glad she's not here, she would be struggling to stay warm. Turn that heater up! She seems to be enjoying herself in Nebraska with my brother.

It's still a little early, but I guess I'll go start to get dressed and ready. P will have to leave before me. I'm not sure when E has to go to work. He said Wal-Mart called him yesterday, about a job, I guess. He is going to call them back before he goes to work today.

Hope we have good weather for our trip to Texas! TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger grandma1 said…

    M needs you to bring her retainers and a back sweater.

    We are so excited about you coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home