Linda's Granny Page

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost Done!

Wow! I'm so proud of myself! I have all my Christmas shopping done, except for one more. I usually haven't even started yet! But I was sort of forced into doing it earlier since we're going to Texas.

Excited about our trip to Texas. It will be here before we know it! Everything is coming together. Now I just hope the weather cooperates!

It started out pretty cold this morning, but it warmed up pretty nice this afternoon. Although we have some clouds moving in. It's supposed to be a little bit cooler and maybe a chance for a shower.

The Denver Broncos are losing. Cowboys plan tonight, hope they do better than the Broncos.

Got a busy week coming up. We'll do our last paper of the year at work this week. Finish it up on Monday the 18th and that's my last day at work. Our office will go to lunch that day and exchange gifts. Our staff meeting, Christmas lunch and goodie day is on Thursday. I'm going to bake some cookies and probably take some hot chocolate with some Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses.

I'm working on a plastic canvas boutique kleenex box cover, my last one. I'm going to take six of those to work. I also have six covers for steno pads. I decided to do those instead of being part of the drawing names and exchanging gifts. I had decided to do this earlier this year. The covers for the steno pads take a bit of time, so I only have six of those. It only takes about a week to do a kleenex box cover, boutique size.

Need to send an e-mail and then work on my plastic canvas. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home