Linda's Granny Page

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Update

Well, our weather has stayed cold. It's warming up little by little each day, but it is very cold at night. Nice and sunshiny during the day. There is a little bit of a breeze outside now.

It's lunch time, but I'm still at work, getting ready to leave. I'm taking the afternoon off and I'm going to get my hair cut and frosted.

Went Christmas shopping with my husband last night. He wanted a new blazer (jacket). His others have gotten too small (around the middle). That middle age spread is spreading! (I have put on a few pounds, too!) Found him one at Sears. Then we found what I wanted, a pair of black boots at J.C. Penney's. Those are our Christmas presents to each other.

It's a busy time of the year, lots going on, both at home and at work.

Got a letter from Mom on Monday, she sounds really good. She says her leg is healing, which is good. I haven't been noticing how cold it is there. They have been busy. She likes it there, I'm glad. She'll get to see the grandkids and great-grandkids. She might think about coming home after the first of the year, but for now, she's enjoying herself.

Clearing off my desk before I leave. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home